Smart Charge III Tracer Gas Charging System
Smart Charge III
AVAILABLE UNDER OUR RENTAL PROGRAM
A fully automatic, custom configurable evacuation and gas backfill system with built-in gross leak test that may be used to pre-charge products under test with gas for leak detection or for any gas charging application that requires evacuation and subsequent pressurization of a test product.
SMART CHARGE III FEATURES
- Recipes to include up to 10 leak locations, with user configurable dwell time at each site
- Cumulative leak rate rejection capability that will distinguish if each individual leak site is an accept or a reject
- Barcode scanner input
- Serial printer output
- Data logging over Ethernet
- Improved graphical user interface
- 2 inputs and 2 outputs available for external use
- High-level password protection
- Remote hand held controls (future)
The Smart Charge III is fully integrateable with our MD-490S industrial helium sniffer type leak detector.
Smart Charge III is a trademark of Vacuum Instrument Corporation.
SMART CHARGE III SPECIFICATIONS
- Base unit performs evacuation (25" Hg), vacuum decay test and tracer gas backfill to 300 psig. Units can be configured to perform evacuation to lower vacuum levels, proof test with pressure decay, high pressure operation (to 750 psig), gas recovery and communication interface.
- Resolution of 0.01 psi in vacuum mode, or in pressure mode. Accuracy of ± 0.25%.
- Fast acting pull type solenoid featuring epoxy encapsulated design.
- Seamless tubing with compression fitting interconnects. Helium leak tested to 1.0 × 10-6 atm-cc/sec@600 psig.
Product Evacuation Pump
- Air Driven Venturi Pump Providing ultimate vacuum level 25.5" Hg.
- Microprocessor-based programmable logic controller.
- Digital part pressure and leak rate displayed on operator interface.
Operator Interface Touch Panel
- Menu-driven 6” LCD display. Includes automatic or manual sequencing of valves, diagnostics, password security protection and full user programmable test parameters, audio alarm provided for end of cycle, and test completion.
- 120 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz, 6.5 Amps
- 13-9/16”(344mm) W x 15-9/16”(395mm) H x 24-5/16”(618mm) D.
- ¼” NPT female for Process 1 & 2, Part Vent, Helium Recovery, Shop Air, Nitrogen and Helium.
- ½” NPT female for Part Evacuation.
Product information is subject to change without notice. Product images may include options or accessories not included with the base model.